Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pateacherie, BF Homes

I love cupcakes!  I think I got my sweet tooth from my Dad.  When we were young, I remember that breakfast would be bread with butter and a spoonful of sugar, while dessert would be peaches with syrup straight from its can.  And growing up, it never left me, because I would prefer cupcakes and cakes over whatever it is on the dessert table.  My love for cupcakes is also shared with my niece, Bianca, where we would have baking experiments on Sundays. (We actually even plan to invest on hardcore baking equipment!  Haha!)

Just yesterday, we had an intimate dinner with my close friends from the office at home.  For dinner, we ran to Maechibog, one of our favorite and ever reliable food-to-gos.  For dessert, we wanted to try something new.

I started following Pateacherie recently, whose page was suggested by one of my good friends (Hi Got!).  Pateacherie is owned by Sarah Lapena, a teacher in DLSZ; thus, the name.  Two of the things that intrigued me in her page were her rainbow cake and her beer cupcakes, because it was unusually different.  So for dessert yesterday, we tried their Chocolate and Beer Cupcakes with Maple Bacon.

It was delicious!  It was a chocolate moist cupcake and the hint of beer was just right.  It was topped with vanilla icing plus maple bacon, a really very different take in cupcakes!


Chocolate and Beer Cupcakes with Maple Bacon
P55 per piece
Minimum of 1 dozen per order

What’s great is that she delivers for free in the BF area and has usual pick-up points in ATC and Festival Mall, Alabang.  For those outside the area, delivery charge will depend on the proximity. 

Also, lead time for cupcakes, cookies and plain cakes is 1 week, and 2 weeks for sculpted cakes.  I was very fortunate that Sarah was baking the same batch of cupcakes last Saturday so she was able to accommodate my order!  Thanks, Sarah! J

Pateacherie will now be in my dessert list, and I’m excited to try the other flavors, too. Do follow her in Facebook and Instagram to see her yummy creations.   

That was great dessert, Pateacherie!  Thank you!

Satisfied customers with happy tummies of Maechibog and Pateacherie

- Jessamine

IG: @pateacherie
(0917) 574-2493

No comments:

Post a Comment