Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Girl + The Bull, BF Homes

Since start of this year, The Girl + The Bull has been part of my must-try restaurants.  Simply because they say it’s part of the list of restaurants worth visiting in the South, and also because my friends have been posting food shots from here and the food looked delicious.  

Aaaaand, after 5 months of curiosity, here I am having a nice meal with my friends from college.


It was a place of food, art and photography, which can accommodate around 30 people.  The interiors were minimal but classy with wall accents of organic decors and art & photography of the owners and their friends.



.
Upon looking at the menu, I immediately liked that they served local and organic food, which was a shout out on the 1st page.   


We went straight to the main course!  I loved my order, Hanging Tender.  It was delicious!  I liked their Kimchi rice, which went well with the meat and wasn’t too spicy with just enough flavor.  Also, compared to our other orders, this dish had a more generous serving.



There are 2 reasons I'll go back to this place.  One is their 24-hour marinated Buttermilk Fried Chicken with brioche french toast and balsamic maple syrup.  Sadly, this is only available every Friday and Saturday.  And second is their Faux Twix with sea salt, which they say is heavenly.  These 2 I would love to try soon!

The Girl + The Bull is a bit pricey for a regular meal in BF Homes compared to the numerous restaurants in the area, but it is actually a nice destination for a romantic dinner or a special meal with your loves.

If there is something they can improve on. I suggest that they should add meals for the kids.  As it is, their menu caters only to the adult palate.

I'll see you soon, The Girl + The Bull!

- Jessamine


Average price per person: P600-P800
Important add-on: They serve imported beer, which starts at P120, and wine. J

Operating Hours:
Monday to Thursday – 11 am to 3 pm , 6 pm to 9 pm
Friday to Saturday – 11 am to 3 pm, 6 pm to 11 pm
Sunday – 12 nn to 3 pm, 6 pm to 10 pm
Closed every Tuesday and Wednesday

346 Aguirre Avenue, BF Homes, Paranaque City
(0905) 572-2556

No comments:

Post a Comment